you said move on, where do i go?


profile
Name: school: -

Dance is LOVED. DANCE IS HER LIFE. JUST NORMAL GIRL. she loves someone. @Facebook

misc
:D

friends

Anne-OBS

Kathleen-dancee senior

YvonneSetoh-GMPS

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
title:
date: Wednesday, August 19, 2009
time:3:57 AM
had student initiated dance practice. Dance started at about 3.30pm? then until 5.30pm. dad fetched me home . nothing much to blog about today, just had a bad day, no actually, i feel that i have had a bad bad day. sian.

guess i will just try to post the pics.
and freaking blogger cant post the damn pics..
argh, pissed.



" I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care, I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there. I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you're doing, but I can't help it, cause I'm in love with you."




comment? / top